Dr. Logan Reading DC, CCSP®
Dr. Reading is the clinic director of Integrated Health, a multi-disciplinary clinic integrating chiropractic, soft tissue treatment, rehabilitation, acupuncture, massage therapy, and weight loss in Yuba City, CA. Dr. Reading has been a certified provider of Active Release Techniques (ART) since 2006 and sponsor of Ironman Triatholon since 2013. He combines Motion Palpation Technique for manipulation and restoration of proper joint mobility, and incorporates functional rehabilitation to ensure proper stability and movement patterns. He really enjoys the challenge of treating the body as a functional unit, addressing any soft tissue injuries, along with spine and extremity treatment. He has helped patients from many different backgrounds attain an increased level of health through chiropractic care, soft tissue therapy, and rehabilitation.
Personally Dr. Reading spends his time with his three beautiful daughters and his lovely wife. When his busy schedule allows, he enjoys the outdoors, cycling, running, competing in triathlons, skiing, and mountain biking.
Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA Oct. 2008
- Rehabilitation and Sports Injury Intern (under former Olympian Dr. Dave Juehring.) Emphasis on Soft Tissue Related Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation. (Nov. 2006-Feb. 2008)
- Preceptorship: Wasatch Spine & Disc Center, Clearfield, UT with Mark Jolley, DC, (Mar. 2008 – June. 2008)
Bachelors of Arts- Finance, University of Utah, June 2004
- California State Licensed Chiropractic Physician
- Member of California Chiropractic Association (CCA)
- Active Release Technique (ART) certification in:
- Full Body-Upper Extremity, Spine, Lower Extremity
- Long Nerve Entrapment
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)